Network Cell Info v4.11 [Patched] Requirements: Android 4.0+ | File size: 3 MB
Network Cell Info provides cell locations in the map and separate network signal strength gauges for the serving (registered) cell and the neighbor cell. It covers all cellular networks including LTE, HSPA+, HSPA, WCDMA, EDGE, GSM, CDMA, EVDO. FEATURES:
· Almost Real-Time (1 sec.) monitoring of cellular and WiFi signals, in Gauge/Raw Tabs (*)
· GSM, CDMA, UMTS (WCDMA), IWLAN, LTE, LTE+ support
· Dual SIM support (*)
· 5/6 Signal-meter gauges for both SIMs and WiFi (*)
· Signal Plots, up to 6 cells
· EARFCN, Carrier Frequency (Fc), Band number/name show (Logs only in PRO) (**)
· SIM# preference option, for other than Gauge tab
· Map with network cellular info and signal-meter gauges
· Logs, Measurements of cellular signals (in the Map tab)
· Indication of cell locations (not cell towers) in the Map, from Mozilla Location Service (MLS), excl. cdma (*)
· Route coloring (in the Map) according to the signal strength, and map markers with location and signal info
· Measurements in Background
· Measurements settings (minimum distance, minimum accuracy, motion sensor, etc.)
· Database export measurements in KML 2.2, MLS Geosubmit v.2, CLF v.3, OpenCellID csv, CMWF database types
· Network information in Status Bar
· Sound notifications (on system, cell id changes)
· Raw view of network cellular info
· Connection statistics (2G/2.5G/3G/3.5G/4G/4G+)
· SIM and device info
· Screen rotation
· Please check here for current issues, especially for Samsung devices: http://goo.gl/Hy0dx5 . Please feel free to email us any issue.
· It is recommended to set the GPS mode to "high accuracy" in the location settings of your device.
MAP CELL TOWER LOCATION:
· We don't have own database for cell locations. We use currently the MLS database (please see below) which returns not the actual cell tower location, but roughly an indication of the cell locations.
· The LTE, UMTS and GSM cell locations we get from Mozilla Location Service (MLS) - http://location.services.mozilla.com - and show in the map as antennas, are not real tower locations, but roughly an indication of the cell locations (if no cell location is shown in the map, it means MLS has no data for your cell).
· MLS doesn't support CDMA any more.
· If the app doesn't return cell locations, or if you want to contribute/update the cell locations, you may use Mozilla Stumbler app ( http://goo.gl/sysSNQ ) to update the MLS database in your area.
· The measurements you make in the MAP tab, can be saved locally in your device (please see FAQ inside the app for details) in one of the following 4 formats: CMWF v.1 (our own), OpenCellID csv, CLF v.3 and our legacy one.