Autosync Dropbox - Dropsync v3.3.3 [Ultimate] Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up | Size: 4,7 MB
Dropsync lets you automatically sync and share unlimited files and folders with Dropbox and with your other devices. It is an ideal tool for photo sync, photo upload, music download, document and file backup, automatic file transfer, automatic file sharing between devices. New files in your device are instantly uploaded to Dropbox. New files in Dropbox are automatically downloaded onto your device. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same Dropbox account, they will be kept in sync with each other. This is how Dropbox desktop client works but it's not the same with the official Dropbox Android app. The Dropbox app is all manual. Dropsync is all about automation.
Two-way automatic sync should be an essential feature of the official Dropbox app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. Dropsync is here to fill the gap.
· Full two-way autosync running in background, just like Dropbox on desktop
· Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
· Instant upload: new and modified files are uploaded immediately
· Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
· Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
· Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
· Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
· Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour