Portable Movavi Video Suite 17.4.0 Multilanguage | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 94 MB
Movavi Video Suite Portable is a comprehensive video making software that helps you create professional-looking movies and slideshows on your home computer - even if you have no experience. Incorporate music, create text captions, apply visual effects and transitions - you can do whatever you want with your video. In addition to the video making app, Movavi Video Suite contains a number of useful apps to help every video maker: powerful video converter that supports 180+ media formats, convenient utility for burning DVDs, a special tool for digitizing analog video, and more. With Movavi movie making software you can:
Make a movie from video or audio clips already stored on your computer, mobile device, or camera
Create a slideshow from photos or pictures
Capture video from a screen and make a video tutorial
Record yourself on a webcam to create a unique entry for your blog
Improve Video Quality
Stabilize shaky video, tweak color settings, sharpen blurry video, and much more
Cut and Join
Cut out unnecessary fragments or join individual clips to make one longer movie
Let Your Story Flow Smoothly
Link the different segments of your video with stylish transitions
In Movavi Video Suite you'll find more than 60 different visual effects, including
- Retro Movie
- Slow Motion
- Flying Objects
- . and many more
Work with Audio
- Add background music and sound effects in almost any format
- Choose from the ready-made audio tracks included with the program
- Record your own voice-over using your microphone
- Vary audio volume and playback speed
- Choose from over 100 fonts
- Add excitement with animated text
- Create colorful text backgrounds
- . and much more!
Save Your Movie so You Can Watch it Anywhere!
- Upload your movie to YouTube or Facebook directly from the program or
- Save it in any popular video or audio format and watch it on your computer
- Use our handy mobile presets to watch your movie on your smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device
- Record video on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray
The most powerful video converter ever!
Supports more than 180 video, audio, and image formats, changes the file format as quickly as copying it from one folder to another.
Convenient app for screen capturing
Records all your screen activity at the best quality possible: your use of applications, streaming video and audio, and much more.
Will accurately digitize your VHS collection or video stream from your TV tuner, as well as transfer AVCHD-camera recordings to your computer.
What's New in Version 17:
Improved Scheduled Recording
Open the capture time settings window right from the main program window and track the time remaining before recording starts.
H.265 Codec Support
Convert videos to MP4 and MKV with the H.265 codec on Windows 10 (older OSs require an Intel or NVIDIA graphics card with HEVC technology support).
New Format Presets
Convert files to M4V, MXF, ASF, M4R, M4B, AIFF, AU, MKA, F4A, and AC3 (the last is available only on Windows 8 and later).
New Mobile Device Presets
Convert media for iPad Pro 9.7, 10.5, and 12.9, Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+, LG G6, Sony Xperia X and XZ, Huawei Honor 9; there's also a special "Ringtone for iPhone" preset.
Take advantage of new presets for Instagram, as well as higher resolution presets for YouTube and Vimeo; there are also new presets for 4K Ultra HD video conversion.
Instantly join multiple files in the conversion module without re-encoding or quality loss.
Improved Subtitle Tools
Save multiple subtitle tracks; external subtitles stored in a folder along with your movie will be automatically added to the converted file.
"No Audio" Option
Apply the "No audio" option to all video files in the list - this can be very helpful if you often shoot on an action cam and get a lot of ambient noise.
- Movavi Effects Store - buy stylish themed sets of filters, transitions, titles, stickers, backgrounds, and music
- Share on Google Drive right from the program
- Record from microphone with an empty timeline
- Save embedded subtitles as a standalone file
- Support for reading RAW files (CR2, NEF, RW2, and many others)
- Bug fixes and other improvements in Video Editor, Video Converter, and Screen Capture modules
- Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Intel®, AMD®, or compatible dual-core processor, 1.5 GHz
- NVIDIA® GeForce® series 8, Intel® HD Graphics 2000, AMD Radeon™ R600 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- 1280 x 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista,
- 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
- 830 MB available hard disk space for installation,
- 2 GB for ongoing operations
- Administrator permissions are required for installation